Full Comprehensive Energy Audit
All NetZero Energy Audits are completed by trained energy experts and are ASHRAE/ACCA and Department of Energy Measurement and Verification (M&V) compliant.
The NetZero Clean Energy Finance team does all of the heavy lifting by estimating all Federal, State, and local tax benefits, such as:
- Investment Tax Credit (ITC)
- Federal Tax Accelerated Depreciation Schedules
- Section 179D Energy deductions
- Section 1240/1245 Energy depreciation deductions
NetZero Clean Energy offers several options to finance your project, including:
Energy Savings Agreement (ESA)
- This financial agreement uses a portion of the energy savings to pay for the project, and the customer receives the balance of the energy savings.
Power Purchase Agreement (PPA)
- Pay for the power produced on a KWH rate plan.
- Pay a monthly lease payment. The payment is always lower than the amount of the energy savings.
Rebates are funds paid to electric consumers by utility companies, the PUC, and state/local municipalities for companies that invest in energy savings projects.
Candle3 is your advocate in negotiating with the Utility Companies and other municipalities including the third party rebate companies that work for the utility companies.
Candle3 has very qualified experts in rebates that maximize the amount of money you receive for investing in a clean energy savings project.
We would love to answer any questions or schedule a meeting. Please feel free to call us at one of our offices on the left or send us an email using the form below.
? 2018 NetZERO Energy by Candle3. All Rights Reserved.